Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun Games Like Action All Stars What Are Some Fun Multiplayer DS Games?

What are some fun multiplayer DS games? - fun games like action all stars

I have Mario Kart (with any owner DS) sane, have just launched the Phantasy Star 0 and two sets of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I prefer that someone, because I Pokemon Diamond and as far as I u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ again 33 Giratina and Shaymin forms, I can no longer play platinum recommended. In addition to all of my Poke-Love officially Heart of Gold and Silver hearts go, when to leave them.
Well, I love the strategy and tactics, role playing games (like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and do not put Final Fantasy Tactics), but my friend in the DS game, if it is not meaningless for those WiFi (which is the point of playing when I do not talk trash to my friend?). And then, I have already.
So what I want is an action game focused object (preferably in 3D, even if it does not matter), a work that was the host. Note that the games they already own and already indicated, I hate wading through millions of messages that say: "Mario Kart FTW! 1! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ".

No comments:

Post a Comment