Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wardcraft Homes Any Experiences With Modular Homes?

Any experiences with Modular homes? - wardcraft homes

We visited modular homes, the man who comes in one piece, No 2 pieces or double width. (A company that we see is Wardcraft.'s) My question, has anyone had this experience with the houses? We were in another and it's nice and all, but my question is, you have no experience of life in more than one for 5-10 years? I was wondering how they save energy when there are problems that developed after a period of several years. I think I only ask because the type and size, we could see up to a stick built home and do not want to invest this sum in a modular home, then 20 years have been major problems. I know that houses can be built in stick also have too many problems. We would certainly have a basement below. I know that in general the price of the equipment and the carpet as possible to come. I Can someone other suggestions or experiences with them?

1 comment:

E-vangel... said...

I have a modular home. He bought it in 1998. It seems very well so far. I love it because it was built and then assembled my happiness. Unlike stick-built homes that have never been exposed to rain or moisture inside. It has walls of sheet rock and good insulation. It was made by North American Properties.

Post a Comment